Lighter Butane Gas Refill
1.Has a strong penetration, emulsion decomposition performance
2. Butane Gas
cans must be kept upright and the horizontal angle of not less than 45 °C
3.safe on most underhood rubber and plastic .
1. Not spraying toward human body, pets, food.
2. Out of reach of children.
3. Not dropping to fire, away from sunshine, heat source as well as inflammable and explosive materials.
4. In case of intoxication, bring along a can to consult a professional physician immediately.
Butane Gas Refill is good for all butane lighters. Regardless of the lighter, these Butane Lighter Gas refills will fill up your tank. It has a standard nozzle or adapter and good for most lighters. Select adapter suitable for lighting if necessary. All air must be removed from tank in order to fill to maximum capacity.
Viva butane gas near zero impurities. The cap is fitted with 5 different nozzle sizes to ensure the right fit for your lighter or torch.
If required, select appropriate adapter and fit to valve stem. Most lighters do not require an adapter. Invert refill and press nozzle firmly into the filter valve.
1. Follow all instructions and warnings provided by lighter or any other device manufacturer.
2. Set lighter flame to low.
3. Press refill nozzle tip vertically downward into center of refuel valve of the lighter and apply firm pressure for 5-6 seconds.
4. Hold lighter away from face and clothing when first lighting after refueling.
: The product can only be shipped through by sea, please don`t shipping by air.
: Extremely flammable aerosol.Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces,sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Don`t spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Don`t pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Don`t expose to temperatures exceeding 50℃. Don`t incinerate or burn the empty can after use. Keep out of reach of children.
Failure to follow instructions may result in burn injury.
: if poisoning occurs, please seek medical advice or call the poisons information center.